On-Line Pipe Wrapping
A reinforcement solution for defect pipe due to corrosion or thinning. The solution returns the pipe to its original mechanical strength via composite technology that includes bi-component epoxy resin and Kevlar cloth.
- An accredited engineering solution following the ASME PCC-2 or ISO 24817 standards.
- Customized solution for each job.
- Performed online.
- Avoids costly shutdowns or unscheduled maintenance downtime.
- Repair lifespan is up to 20 years.
Why Customers Buy from Us
More than 20-years of experience cemented in good reputation that is reflected in our quality, response time and commitment.
Reputable track records.
Consistent quality of products.
- Straight pipe, Tee, Elbow.
- Repairs internal & external corrosion, weldment failure and abrasion.
- Up to 250°C line temperature.
- Applicable for Hydrocarbon, Steam, Chemicals, Utilities line etc.
Performed by qualified applicators.
Latest engineering software for design calculation as per ASME PCC-2 & ISO 24817 code.
- Reinforce pipes while the line is in operation.
- Reduce downtime – client is not required to shut down or isolate the affected line.
- Preventive maintenance to avoid costly shutdown and repair.
- Avoid plant shutdown that causes loss of production.
- Save time and money.
- Environmentally friendly.
Uniqueness vs Competitors
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that ensures wrapping quality.
- Professional technical support from principal.
- Manpower competency.
- Fast response time.
- Quality assurance on jobs performed.
- Materials stock keeping.