Controlled Bolt Tightening
Controlled Bolt Tightening is the process of applying a known and calculated load to a mechanical joint to ensure joint integrity accurately.
- Bolt load calculated based on application.
- Proper tightening procedures as per recognized standard.
- Performed by trained and competent personnel only.
- Use quality brand of tightening tools.
- Traceable quality documentation.
Why Customers Buy from Us
Commitment to solve customer’s problem.
Highly skilled technicians.
Excellent track record.
- Piping, fitting, valve and equipment flanges joint connection.
- Turbine or compressor casing joints and mounting attachment.
- Infrastructure, transit rail, bridges, steel structurre, and etc.
Complete range of torque tightening and bolt tensioning equipment.
In-house technical support team.
Only used proven quality products.
Well-maintained tip-top condition equipment at all time.
- Ensures joint integrity and leak-free start-up.
- Provides uniformed bolt load.
- Controls critical elements associated with bolted joint integrity.
- Increases plant safety.
Uniqueness vs Competitors
- Complete range of bolting tools.
- Quality job that minimizes the possibility of rework.
- Consistent SOP.
- A committed immediate response team.