CTI Condenser and Heat Exchanger Tube Restoration Systems
Thin-walled metallic tubes are inserted into condenser or exchanger tubes forming a protective layer to existing parent tubes, providing extension of equipment life.
- A high grade tube shield of liner is mechanically inserted and expanded to form a metal-to-metal contact with parent tubes.
- Once expanded, the shield or line becomes integral with the parent tubes to improve or maintain heat exchange efficiency.
Why Customers Buy from Us
More than 20-years of experience cemented in good reputation that is reflected in our quality, response time and commitment.
Reputable track records.
Consistent quality of products.
- Condenser and heat exchanger.
- The shield protects partial tube while the liner protects the whole tube.
- Protects the tube-end from corrosion; crevice corrosion, localized pitting and other corrosion related defect.
- Condenser and heat exchanger
- SHIELD/SEALS™ protect partial tube while LINERS™ protect the whole tube
- Protection from tube-end corrosion, crevice corrosion, localised pitting and other corrosion related defect
Trademarked Shield and Full-Length Tuber Liner design.
The length can go up to 12-meters for Liners and 3-meters for Shield.
Have a variety of materials to choose from e.g. CuNI, Hastelloy, SS etc.
Repairs can be performed on site without transferring the equipment to a workshop or laydown area.
• Significant energy savings.
• Improved heat transfer efficiency.
• Minimized Down Time – repair can be done in 2-3 days.
• Reduced Labor & Maintenance Costs.
• Equipment lifespan is extended up to 30 years.
Uniqueness vs Competitors
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to ensure work quality.
- Professional technical support from principal.
- Manpower competency.
- Quality assurance on jobs performed.
- Wide range of tube materials.
- Established principal since 1976.