Ultrasonic Bolt Load/ Stress Measurement
Measures bolt tension by using ultrasound that allows the user to view the real tension that the bolt retains after tightening.
- Uses ultrasonic waves to measure the bolt’s elongation (before & after tightening) accurately.
- Accuracy of measurement: 0.001mm.
- Measures up to a maximum length of 1,200mm.
Why Customers Buy from Us
Competent and professional team.
Reputable track records.
- Critical flange joints.
Accurately defines and records the bolt load in all bolted joints.
Allows ease of data logging for electronic data management.
Allows the user to re-adjust to a desired tension and assures every bolt in the joint achieves the optimum load.
- Achieves leak free start-up.
- Improves operating revenue.
- Prevents bolted joint failure.
- Reduces costly downtime.
- Eliminates potential safety hazards.
- Ensures that the correct bolt pre-load is applied.
- Monitors In-Situ performances without disturbing the joint.
Uniqueness vs Competitors
- This is the most practical proven method to verify the actual bolt load that is applied on each and every bolt.