Ultrasonic Bolt Load/ Stress Measurement
Measure bolt tension by using ultrasound that allows the user to view the real tension that the bolt retained after tightening.
- Use ultrasonic waves to measure the bolt’s elongation (before & after tightening) accurately.
- Accuracy of measurement: 0.001mm.
- Measure up to a maximum length of 1,200mm.
Why Customers Buy from Us
Competent and professional team.
Reputable track records.
- Critical flange joints.
Accurately define and record the bolt load in all bolted joints.
Allow ease of data logging for electronic data management.
Allow the user to re-adjust to a desired tension and assure every bolt in the joint achieves the optimum load.
- Achieve leak free start-up.
- Improve operating revenue.
- Prevent bolted joint failure.
- Reduce costly downtime.
- Eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Ensure that the correct bolt pre-load is applied.
- Monitor in-situ performance without disturbing the joint.
Uniqueness vs Competitors
- This is the most practical proven method to verify the actual bolt load that is applied on each and every bolt.