Oxifree Thermoplastic Coating
A protection solution for metal assets that safeguards from corrosion and contamination.
- Non-bonding thermoplastic coating.
- Apply by spraying onto complex geometry equipment.
- Applicable on rotating equipment due to its non-bonding feature.
- Can be treated as a protective coating for high value or sensitive equipment that are used for storage purposes .
- Product can be re-used to minimize wastage.
Why Customers Buy from Us
More than 20-years of experience cemented in good reputation that is reflected in our quality, response time and commitment.
Reputable track records.
In Situ’s consistent good reputation and proven track records.
- Flanges, valves body, pipe support, electrical component and bearing housing.
- On-line application.
- Up to 80°C assets temperature.
Performed by well-trained and qualified applicators.
Equipment is ATEX/IECEx approved to be used at Zone I area.
- Protect and prevents assets from further corrosion.
- Reduce downtime – client is not required to shut down or isolate the assets.
- Minimal surface preparation required.
- Easy removal for inspection.
- Protection up to 10 years.
- Environmentally friendly.